Sunday, July 6, 2008

Okay, so it's been 4 months

Okay, so much for keeping my blog updated. Getting a puppy occupies alot of extra time (especially when he's so darn cute).

So here's a rundown of the races so far this year (after Daytona since it's already been posted).

Bristol was a bit chilly this year, but it was great seeing Junior in the National Guard car (since I'd already seen the Amp car at Daytona).


Teresa ended up with an extra ticket for Darlington, so she twisted my arm and made me go :)
Which meant I got to see Junior in a third paint scheme for the year since he was driving the retro Mt. Dew car there (what and awesome paint scheme). We had pit passes and spent quite a bit of time down there gathering autographs, Grover even got a few.




Then it was off to the All-Star race the next weekend. I found my brick at JRM (Junior Motorsports) which was a Christmas present from mom. Teresa and I got on the same garage tour for the All-Star race and got a few autographs while we were there (A.J. Almendinger, Richard Childress and Steve Byrnes). And I got to see a fourth different paint scheme (4 for 4 so far this season), the Citizen Soldier car looked great too. Lots of diecast to buy this year.



On a racing hiatus until late August, so in the meantime I'll be spending plenty of time with the puppy and trying to work on my scrapbooking to get caught up (I did a lot last year!!!).

Go #88,
Missy

No comments: